Friday, December 13, 2019

My Review of ViSalus Pro








I am SO excited to be reviewing the ViSalus Pro product line by Body by Vi. The company offers a wide array of supplements and meal replacements aimed at optimizing your daily experience. I was gifted a pack of the ViSalus Pro drink mixes and, I have to say that I really enjoyed my time testing this product.

So what IS ViSalus Pro anyways?

Well, the Body by Vi website provides the following information:




ViSalus PRO® drink mix combines a powerful blend of natural plant extracts, vitamins, minerals, and other beneficial nutrients to support stamina, endurance, energy and muscle recovery. It features concentrated ingredients like Whole Grape Extract, and other nutrients such as Citrulline Malate and D-Ribose, to provide the performance support you want throughout the day and an energy lift that lasts.† It’s portable, convenient and available in a deliciously refreshing passionfruit flavor.
PRO supports athletic performance, post-activity recovery, and rehydration, and delivers sustained energy†… get yours today!

†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.

I have to say that I found the drink to be delicious and that it gave me a slight boost in energy that felt natural and that didn’t result in a major crash later in the day. That passion fruit flavor was nice and refreshing (remember I love the pink drinks) and as the drink is stored in tiny pouches, you can take them on the go with you. On top of everything, the drink mix has no added sugar, no extra sodium, no empty calories, and is gluten and lactose-free! I think this mix would make an excellent addition to anyone’s diet regimen.

I give the drink 4 out of 5 possible stars and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a little energy boost!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Review of ViSalus Pro

I am SO excited to be reviewing the ViSalus Pro product line by Body by Vi. The company offers a wide array of supp...