Friday, October 25, 2019

AdvoCare: What Happens Next?



AdvoCare: What Comes Next?

As an energy drink enthusiast, I feel like I have a solid understanding of what products work and those that don't. If you're reading this, I'm sure you're like me and jump at the chance to try a new energy beverage or supplement when you come across it online or in the store. As someone who has incorporated energy supplements into all aspects of my daily life, I have found my favorites and I know exactly which brands I will never try again. In my search to find the best energy drinks out there,  I have unfortunately also seen some of my favorite brands close their doors, minimize distribution, or discontinue their product line entirely. While I had intended to make this post about AdvoCare's Spark product line, recent news regarding the company shook me to my very core. 

In May of this year, AdvoCare International made a shocking announcement- they would be changing their tried and true distribution model from multi-level to uni-level. This announcement came after multiple months of intense conversations with the FTC. What this means for lovers of AdvoCare Spark, it seems that only time will tell. I still have a friend (and former AdvoCare distributor) who has inventory, but with so much in flux at the moment, the future is uncertain.

I, for one, am a HUGE fan of Spark and so I really hope that all parties involved can come to an agreeable decision that allows for convenient future sales of the product. Right now, you can go to their online store and purchase these products, but what does this shift to e-commerce mean for former distributors?

Have thoughts on this development? Let us know in the comment section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Review of ViSalus Pro

I am SO excited to be reviewing the ViSalus Pro product line by Body by Vi. The company offers a wide array of supp...