Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Plexus CEO and Founder Tarl Robinson Builds a Legacy with Pink Drink


Despite being founded in 2006, the Plexus we know and love today was markedly different at its onset. In 2006, Plexus Worldwide’s main product offering was the Breast Check Kit. 

With that being said, after speaking to his customers and hearing about their triumphs and struggles, CEO and Founder Tarl Robinson knew that there was a need that was not being met. After working with scientists, Plexus Worldwide was able to develop the first iteration of the Plexus Slim.  A 2008 study found that many individuals who were utilizing Plexus Slim as a part of a healthy diet and exercise regimen found that they had lost weight when drinking pink. 

This got the wheels turning and by 2009, Plexus was ready to unveil Plexus Slim to the world as a product to help the masses lose weight.


In a recent keynote address at the 2018 Legacy Convention, Plexus CEO and Founder Tarl Robinson wistfully remembers the launch of the Plexus Slim product line and the creation of something bigger than the company could have ever imagined.

 “In 2009 we introduced Plexus Slim to our 1000 ambassadors. We began to build the legacy. And as the company grew we started to realize that something special was happening. None of us could’ve imagined that in 10 years we’d have so much effect on people’s lives—their health and their financial well-being.” 

In general, Tarl seems like someone who really cares about his company and about the people who use his products. In a 2015 video interview, when speaking on why he does what he does, Tarl said, “I just stumbled into this because I loved what it did for my family and…what I’ve learned, especially with Plexus is that if you do it right, and you do it with integrity and honor and…you are honest and trustworthy…you have the foundation of being a good person and you can build a good business on that”. I have to admire someone who approaches business with that perspective.

Aside from being a solid company helmed by Tarl Robinson, Plexus really cares about its community (both local and abroad). The company is involved in a number of philanthropic initiatives, from organizing walks in support of the Phoenix Children’s Heart Center and volunteering at Food Banks to working closely with the Starfish Project to provide holistic care programs for exploited women in Asia.

So…without further ado, let’s get to the review.

My Plexus Slim Pink Drink Review

It’s no secret that I’m a big fan of the cornerstone product offering from Plexus Worldwide- the Pink Drink. Known to happy customers around the world, Plexus Slim, also known as the “Pink Drink”, is an absolutely delicious energizing drink mix that promotes gut health while helping to facilitate weight loss. I’ve utilized Plexus Slim as a part of my diet and exercise plan for some time now and I couldn’t be happier with the results that I’ve seen.

I should begin by saying, and this goes for all of my reviews, that I can only provide my first-hand experience with Plexus Slim and that Plexus Worldwide does not claim that any of its products will cure or treat or prevent any illness or disease. 

Again, this is just my experience with the Pink Drink.

When I was first introduced to Slimthe Pink Drink, I was struggling with my energy levels. I was heavier than I should have been. I was working an office job that left little time for exercise and food prep and so I had let the pounds slowly accumulate around my midsection. It was a vicious cycle. After a friend introduced me to Plexus Slim, however, I knew that I had found something to help me break out of my lackadaisical ways. I had that little energy boost that helped me to take on more after I clocked out at the end of the day and, best of all, I didn’t feel jittery after taking it. 
While I’m no scientist, I think that the prebiotics in the Pink Drink also helped me to feel satiated and less bloated all the time. So where the heck did this Pink Drink even come from?


A pack of Plexus Slim includes 30 packets, each with only 5 calories. The Plexus website indicates that the product does not include any artificial sweeteners, flavors, or preservatives. Again, while I am no doctor, the Plexus website provides the following information on the Pink Drink’s prebiotic capabilities.
  • Increases Lactobacillus by 365 times and Bifidobacterium by 290 times - contributing to overall health*
  • Increases the metabolism-enhancing Akkermansia microbes by 250 times◊*
  • Supports healthy glucose metabolism*
  • Clinically studied XOS prebiotic*
All-in-all, I love using Plexus Slim and give the Pink Drink the 5 out of 5 stars that it deserves. I think it tastes great and it gives me the little energy boost that I’m looking for, especially in the afternoon when my morning coffee has worn off. 

But don’t just take my word for it. Plexus has a great website that can help you to purchase Plexus Slim for yourself. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

◊The results of an in vitro human gut simulator study suggest that Slim’s formula may have several beneficial effects. Further research, including research conducted in humans, is needed to confirm these preliminary findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Review of ViSalus Pro

I am SO excited to be reviewing the ViSalus Pro product line by Body by Vi. The company offers a wide array of supp...