Thursday, November 14, 2019

Jeunesse Global: A Review of Nevo Energy





This is a review that I have been quite excited to make. There was a time in my life when I was drinking A LOT of Jeunesse Global’s energy product- Nevo. A close family friend had become a field representative for Jeunesse and so I was able to purchase it from her whenever she came over to visit. It was a little harder to get a hold of than say, a Monster Energy drink from the corner store, but I almost feel like you can’t compare those two products. While Monster gives you an insane caffeine buzz, you always crash. Nevo, on the other hand, had a more subtle effect on me. Maybe it's all in my mind, but I felt sharp and ready to take on the day after having a NEVO. After drinking a Monster, I felt like I was on crack. Sometimes I got irritable for no reason. Never did I feel that way with Nevo. While it’s no Pink Drink, Nevo will always be one of my favorite energy beverages.

Nevo comes in 4 amazing flavors and gave me the energy that I was looking for, exactly when I needed it. No jitters. No bad crash afterward. It was a match made in heaven.

Nevo is available in the following flavors:

Acai Grape


Lemon Ginger (My Favorite!)


Mixed Berry

Peach Mango


All of the flavors are great, but I was never the biggest fan of Peach Mango. It’s just not a flavor that I like. 

I think the reason why I enjoyed Nevo so much was because it derived its caffeine from natural sources like Green Tea and Yerba Mate. It has real fruit juice and somehow only has 50 calories in each can. No artificial colors, flavors, or sweetness. No BS.

Each can of Nevo is filled with natural ingredients that help to give you that little increase in energy. I can honestly say that the only reason that I ever made it through college exams was because of energy formulas from some of my favorite MLM’s and Nevo was definitely one of them.

Nevo’s key ingredients include:

Green Tea:
Cultivated originally in East Asia as a large shrub tree, green tea now grows throughout Asia and parts of the Middle East and Africa.

Yerba Mate
Yerba mate (Ilex paraguariensis) is native to subtropical South America in Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, and Uruguay.


Guarana
Guarana (Paullinia cupana) is a Brazilian herb that is considered GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe). It has become a popular addition to energy drinks due to its natural caffeine content.


Nevo includes the following Vitamins:
Vitamin C
Vitamin B3
Vitamin B5
Vitamin B6
Vitamin B12



While I never had more than one can per day, I think that if I had two I wouldn’t stay up all night and would be able to get to bed as per my usual schedule. I know that Jeunesse recommends not drinking it a few hours before bed, and I think that is well advised.

Jeunesse also recommends drinking a can in the morning instead of your usual coffee and I think that is a great way to start the day. I have a few friends that use Nevo as a pre-workout formula and I totally understand why. The last time I took C-4, I felt like I was going to explode out of my own skin. Rather than working out, I spent the entire time feelingly veins bulge. Because Nevo gives me such a gentle boost in energy, I think it would be the perfect way to power through a tough workout.

Also, I should note that Jeunesse does not recommend children drinking Nevo. This is a strictly adults-only beverage. Sorry, kiddos.

While it’s been over a year since I really sought Nevo out, I recently jumped online and noticed that the Nevo product page had been removed from the Jeunesse website. You can find cases on Amazon and other third-party sales platforms, but nothing on the official site. I reached out to a company representative, but no one has reached back out. I really hope that they continue to make Nevo, because it is, hands down, one of my favorites. With that being said, I get that people’s preferences change and companies have to change along with them.

Jeunesse, if you ever read this, bring back the Nevo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Review of ViSalus Pro

I am SO excited to be reviewing the ViSalus Pro product line by Body by Vi. The company offers a wide array of supp...